You must report any defect within ten days after receiving your item.
You will be given a replacement if possible. If we are unable to replace the item due to low stock, you will be fully refunded instead.
If 10 days have passed, you can either:
- Return your product within 30 days (But you will have to pay all the shipping fees)
- Send your item for repairs (2 Year Warranty)
1. Submit a ticket on pulsar.gg/support
2. You will be given a form to fill with the following fields:
- When was your item delivered: Should not be more than 10 days ago
- Where did you buy your product: pulsar.gg Online Store
- What is your Order Number: Can be found by logging into pulsar.gg (Ex: PGG0000SP)
- What is your ticket number: Will be provided generated when you submit a ticket (Ex: 2000000)
- Serial Number: Can be found on your product or with this article :https://support.pulsar.gg/support/solutions/articles/67000617458-how-to-identify-the-serial-number-)(ex: 1234567)
- SKU ( A list can be found on this article or on pulsar.gg/register
- What is the issue with your item/order?
- A video showing the package/ the issue of your product
3. An agent will get send you a Shipping label
4. Place your items in the original package with all the items included, attach the label on the package and drop it at the shipping company's (Indicated on the label) location or by calling the company to schedule a pick up from your house.
5. When we receive your package, it will be inspected and verified and you will receive a refund.
This policy only applies to orders made on www.pulsar.gg
If you purchased your item from our stores on Amazon, you must refer to the warranty terms on Amazon. To return a product on Amazon, go to Amazon's main page, click on Return&Order and follow the instructions.
If you purchased your item from Pulsar EU, Pulsar JP, Pulsar KR or any other sellers, please contact them for information regarding their policies.