1) Removed, revised, defaced, or damaged warranty seals and/or original factory serial numbers.
2) Damage resulting from improper installation, including, but not limited to, incorrect or insufficient electric power supply.
3) Defects resulting from long-term improper use.
4) Damage resulting from long-term static images displayed (also referred as “Image Sticking”) or improper use.
5) Damage (including cosmetic damage such as scratches, spots, or dents), failure, loss, or personal injury due to misuse, abuse, negligence, improper maintenance, and storage, or acts of nature.
6) Damage incurred while being transported or moved by the customer.
7) Damage resulting from infection or installation of illegal software.
8) Damages caused by servicing not authorized by Pulsar Gaming Gears.
9) Damages caused by a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Pulsar Gaming Gears.
10) Damages caused by usage that is not in accordance with product instructions or user manuals, failure to follow the product instruction or user manuals or failure to perform cleaning or preventative maintenance
11) Uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product
12) Any equipment or components that were not included in your product as originally sold to you
13) Loss of Data
14) Normal wear and tear
15) Minor imperfection that meets design specifications
16) Cosmetic damage or exterior finish that does not affect functionality including but not limited to scratched or cracked displays
18) Misuse of product, No receipt/confirmation, Invalid Purchase or No communication can void any warranty service.
19) Damage due to water
20) Damage due to connected devices or components that is not Pulsar Gaming Gears branded product.