To reset or update the firmware for your mouse. follow these steps:
For X2H, X2V2 and X2A, please refer to this article: X2V2, X2H, X2A Firmware Update
1. Download the firmware found on pulsar.gg/download
2. Connect the mouse to your PC using the cable provided (Wired Mode).
3. Run the Mouse Update program.
4. If the Start button is gray instead of green, try using a different USB port or restart your PC.
5. Click the Start button to begin the firmware update process.
6. Wait for the update to finish. The program will display "Update Succeeded" when it's done.