You must disconnect and turn off all other mice with similar wireless signals during the pairing process, you may use a wired mouse to make the process easier, but if you are currently using a wireless mouse, make sure to remove it before you start pairing, and use the keyboard to activate the Pair(Enter) button
1. Download the software and run it
Click on the link that matches with your model:
- Mice models that came out after August 2023
- Mice models prior to August 2023
Using the wrong pairing tool may have negative effects on your mouse, so make sure to select the correct one. If your product is not listed above, please contact us.
2. Do not connect your mouse with a cable, only plug in your receiver
3. Click Pair(Enter) with another mouse or press Enter on your keyboard
If the button is greyed out, please try a different USB port.
4. Enter pairing mode
Hold LEFT+WHEEL+RIGHT Click of the mouse for 3 sec
Your LED will blink Yellow
5. Wait until the mouse pairs with the receiver
Make sure to keep the receiver close to the mouse during the process
In some cases, the software will show "Failure" but if your mouse works wireless, that will not affect performance.
If pairing does not work, please contact support.